Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuckered Out

Sometime I am just too tuckered out to even think. I just want to plop on my bed and forget the day even happened. But I end up tossing and turning all night. I wish I could sleep as well as this cat.
To be able to allow myself to fully relax is not something I can do. The days events refuses to leave my thoughts. I go over them many times wondering what I could have done differently.
How I envy this cat's life.
I need to remember that Jesus is willing to take on my burdens and shoulder them. When I allow myself to release them into his hands I can relax. When I fully let go I find that is when I can get a good night sleep.
So tonight even though there is so much going on in my head, I will put my burden at Jesus' feet and get a good night sleep just like my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment