Thursday, February 13, 2014

Retrace His Tracks

Poor Louie. The cold blast from the snow kept him from going outside. Yet that is where he does his business. When he could not take it anymore he made his way through the snow only to go down the steps and about four feet. Louie made an about face and retraced his tracks right back into the house. For the first time in years he used the litter box.

How many times in life do we have to retrace our tracks. We venture just so far only to retreat to a safer place in life.

I find myself going boldly out and returning in defeat. I will retrace my tracks to obtain the safety of my home. But sometime God erases though tracks so that I have no choice but to go forward.

But I am glad that today I did not have to make tracks outside. Because like Louie I would have just made it about four feet and retraced my tracks right back to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment