Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Blue Bird Waiting


As my grandson and I walked down the boardwalk, an Eastern bluebird flew up from the ground on to the fench. We stopped walking and I took several pictures. He did not seemed to be afraid as we got closer and closer. He seemed to be waiting.

Was he waiting for me to get the perfect shot? Maybe he was waiting for a dragonfly to fly near. Could he just have been resting, waiting to regain some enery to fly again? Whatever the reason, I am glad he was waiting.

Many times I just sit and wait. There are times that I do not even know what I am waiting for. But I do know that when I wait on the Lord, He always takes care of me. I need not be afraid.

So like the waiting blue bird, I will wait. God takes care of him and provides all he needs. I know that God will take care of me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment