Friday, June 30, 2017

Under A Different Light


Niagara Falls is a beautiful place to visit. I am always in awe of the spender of the power that is created by the flowing water. During the day, you can see clearly the details of each and every sections the Falls has to offer.

When you come during the evening hours, it is then you can see the Falls under a different light. The array of colors brings a whole new beauty to the water. It is hard to capture on the camera the breath taken views.


Than you add the fireworks and the whole place comes to life. I never get tire of coming to the Falls. This is where I was born. It was my home for many years. Even when I lived just blocks away, I never grew bored of visiting the site.
 

It does not matter if Niagara Falls is under a different light, it is always a welcome sight. I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment