Thursday, July 20, 2017

Dragonfly Games


This morning as I walked around the Mariner, I came across several different dragonflies on a bush. They were chasing each other playing their dragonfly games. When I tried to take their pictures, they decided to make me a part of the fun.

One by one each dragonfly landed on my hat. I knew my camera could not take a good picture, so, I took out my cell phone. Before I could take any pictures, they would land on my phone. This had become their new playground.

As I put out my finger to snap a shot with my phone, they would land on it as well. It was such a weird behavior. I have had butterflies land on my head before, but not dragonflies.

Between the camera and the phone I kept taking pictures. They made my day as they played their dragonfly games.


No comments:

Post a Comment