Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Osphey Spring Love


I know that Spring is here when I see the osphey make their way to the nest. What I was not prepare for was the show that they were going to show me this day. It is all about spring love.


As I watched the perched male fly away, I though he was off to hunt for fish or more nesting material. He made his fly around and headed back to the nest.


The osphey flew above the female. I was not sure what was about to happen. I kept snapping away. At first, I was not sure what was the deal. Soon it was clear. It was osphey spring love.


After the mating was completed, I wonder how long before the eggs were deposited into the nest? Than, when do the eggs hatch and there are little ones?


Only time will tell, In the meantime, I will be out keeping an eye and camera out on this loving pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment