Friday, July 6, 2012

Bald Bird

I thought only an eagle carried the bald name. That was until I saw this cardinal that was bald. This bald cardinal was kind of scary looking.
It is hard to say why the cardinal has no feathers on his head. Did he pull it out on his own because of stress? Was he involved in some kind of fight? Maybe he was just shedding his feathers so the new ones could grow. Whatever the reason he still carried on living his life.
There are times that the stresses of life makes me want to pull out all my hair. The battles that I face make me lose more of my hair each day. It seems it is just a matter of time and I will be bald also.
I need to look to the One who know even the numbers of hairs on my head. When I turn to God He helps me to face the stresses that makes me want to pull out every strain of hair. God sees me through the hard times and the good times. With His help I will carry on living my life like the bald cardinal.

No comments:

Post a Comment