Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Connecting


Here we are in Baker City, Oregon. I finally got to connect with one of my long lost cousin. We spent two days sight seeing with his family. What a blast we had. I will never forget it and now have great relatives to keep in contact with.
You never know what lies ahead in life and the people that God brings into your life.  Sometime you hit it off and there are times that it just does not work out. This is one of those time that we hit it off. I hope that we can get together again.
Not only was our time great we got to see many great sites and got some great pictures, this deer being one of them.
When ever we go on vacation with my cousins from New York there is always great things to catch on camera. This time is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment