Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Crooked Snake

There was a crooked snake who went a crooked mile on a crooked little road with a crooked little smile. Well I can't really say he had a crooked smile. But it sounded good.

I find myself down the crooked road many times in life. It does not matter how straight I try to go I end up weaving and roaming many mile off the path before I get it straight.

As I get older my body seems to get more crooked as well. My fingers and toes bend in all different directions and I find it hard to do simple things.  Like typing this blog.

With the help of God I do get it straight. It might take me a while with many trials and errors before I give it to God to fix. But I know God wants the best for me.

So as I walk a crooked mile on the crooked road with this crooked body yet I have a straight smile, because God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment