Thursday, September 26, 2013

Touched My Heart

It seems that this squirrel is telling me that it touched his heart and he could feel it deep into his soul. The expression on his face seems to show concern and understanding. I felt a connection to him.

Of course he was just waiting for me to hand him a peanut. But how I long to have someone to confide in who will relate to me with understanding and concern.

We are so busy with our lives that taking the time to listen to a friend seems to be put on the back burner. We have every attention of getting back to our friend only to have the pan cook dry. I am so guilty of that and it pains me when I hurt a friend.

I want to put my hand to my heart and let them know that their problems do touch my heart. I want them to see in my face the love and concern that I have for them. I want them to know that I do understand.

So to all my friends out there who are reading this, you do touch my heart and I do care.

No comments:

Post a Comment