Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Blocked

I made my way around the Mariner only to come to the end of the path and find it blocked by a fallen tree. There was a dilemma. Do I turn around and go back the way I came? Maybe I can find a way around the tree. I could crawl under it. Not! So what was I to do?

While I was pondering my next move, a man with his dog came through the tree. It turned out that there was enough room to bend down and go through the branches, into the grass and make it past the tree. It was nice to be able to see the top of the tree without climbing it.

I think of the many road blocks that gets in my way on my journey through life. When I wait on God, He shows me the way around them. It is not always easy. I might get some scrapes and bruises along the way. But it is worth the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment