Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Trapped

When I watch the many nature channels, I see the many ways they trapped animals. The turtle man and the crocodile team use their bare hands, while others hunters uses different types of traps.

While walking around Harford Glen I notice one of those such trap sitting under one of the building porch. After several days the trap catches its attendance target. Sitting inside was a scare ground hog. I felt sorry for him. Yet, I know that they are a nuisance and causes a lot of damage.

I wish there was a way we could set out traps for the devil. He is such a nuisance and disrupts many lives. It is great that we have a loving God who we can rely on to protects us from the damage the devil causes us.

God sets out His traps and free us from worrying over the devil. I for one am glad for those traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment