Saturday, March 26, 2016

Chocolate Bunnies

These two little bunnies caught my eye as they came out of the woods looking for food. They did not know I was there until I started to left my camera up to take a picture of the double bunnies. Of course as soon as I moved to get a better shot, they were gone,

Every Easter, I enjoy the sweetness of chocolate bunnies. That is why I decided to make this picture chocolate color. I love candy. I love sweets of any kind. Too much of them makes me ill though. I have learned to ration the amount of candy and other sweets I eat.

Over  the past two year I have slowly lost over 60 pounds. It has not been easy. I got a long way to go to reach my goal, By taking it one day at a time and picking myself up when I fail, I will get to my ideal weight. It may take a couple of more years. But that is alright.

Tomorrow, I will enjoy my chocolate bunnies. I will enjoy celebrating Easter with my family. But most of all, I will enjoy life because Jesus is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment