Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Little Goofy


Sometimes we just need to act or look a little goofy. We just can not take life so seriously all the time. That is why I like to take my nature walks as much as I can.

God reminds me of this, when I see something goofy looking in a tree or with some silly acts of his creatures. One example: I love it when I put peanuts out for the birds and squirrels. I laugh at the act of one squirrel trying his best to put as many peanuts in his mouth as he can only to have them fall out as he makes his get away.

I need though times of laughter to keep me from falling into depression. Laughter is the best form of medicine to lift you up and shine a little light in those deep days.

It does help out when I go to Girl's Night Out at church or have a lunch date with some of my silly friends. Having good friends is another form of medicine in times of sorrow or trials.

The best source of medicine is turning to God. When I am walking around enjoying His creations, He always throws in something a little goofy. He is my laughter and light when I feel sadden by life's pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment