Monday, July 2, 2018

Bee Ware


I find myself fascinated with the flowers that just seemed to spring up everywhere. One thing though, I have to be aware of the many bugs and bees that are just as fascinated by these same flowers. While I am not allergic to the sting of a bee, I still do not want to experience the pain of the stinger. I need to "bee ware" of the bees.

These bees do serve a purpose. Without them we would not have the many plants that make up our diet. The bee in the picture is sucking up the nectar, while at the same time pollen is getting on the hair of his legs. When he moves to the next plant, this pollen rubs off pollinating it.


Many other bugs do enjoy the nectar as well, as seen in this picture. This plant is a community plant.

Would it not be nice if we were just like the bees? We would take in the nectar of God's Words and spread it around as we go from person to person. What a great world it would be after all the pollinating.

I just need to "bee ware" of how I live my life. I do not want to sting others. I want to be a blessing and cause others to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment