Saturday, June 30, 2018

A Sighting Of Bigfoot


It was an unbearable hot and humid day. This did not stop me from going out in search of something to take a picture of. I can not believe it. There he was, warning me not to take this path. Hazardous conditions caused this path to be closed. Bigfoot telling me not to enter.

While on vacation, I had run into one of his family member. He had told me where I might get to see other Bigfoot. There are many areas here in Maryland where Bigfoot hides. I just happen to find one today.


He did take the time to show me another hidden treasure. With Bigfoot help, I found a nest with a bird in it. It was hard to identify this little mother hiding, until she flew out onto a tree nearby.




This flycatcher is just too cute. It was a nice surprise. I hope to be able to see her babies soon. Hopefully, Bigfoot will let me know when the big day comes. In the meantime, I will keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment