Friday, May 30, 2014

Look Out The Window

I have missed being able to walk around my stomping grounds and getting pictures of the great outdoor. For the past five days I have been too busy.

Once I put my grandson on the bus each morning I would head out the door to go and take care of my youngest granddaughter. When that was done I would leave from there to work until 9:30pm. There just wasn't enough hour in the day for walking.

Little did I know all I had to do was look out the window to see the great outdoor. When I looked out the front window I watched a squirrel digging for food. Looking out the back window I got to see the interaction of a mother robin feeding her baby.  The side windows offered many other birds going about their business.

With each discovery I got to watch my granddaughter carry her foot stool to each location and get as excited as me over our find.

So whenever I miss the outdoor all I need to do is look out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment