Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spider Sense

This spider was in a bind. He was fighting for his life.

After the rain storm the water came rushing in and swept the spider into the water. Before he knew what hit him his spider sense took over. He began running across the water hanging onto branches, leaves and other things floating in the water. I watched as he would go under only to pop up again. I started cheering him on and I hate spider.

Many times I find myself in a bind. The waters of life knocks me down, my spider senses kicks in and I begin the fight of my life. I forget that I have a Savior who not only cheers me on but makes a way for my rescue.

So the next time the rains come and the water overtakes me I will use the sense that God gave me and call out to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment