Friday, May 9, 2014

What Will Hatch?

A friend called to tell me that a bird had built a nest in her wreath on the front door. I told her when any eggs showed up call me and I would come over. So when the first egg showed I could not come.

For the next two days she would call to say there is a new egg in the nest. On the third day one was different than the other two. So I had to come to see for myself.

One egg was bigger and had different markings. One of the other eggs was cracked. I don't know if there are two different birds using this nest. Only time will tell.

So what is the point? The point is that sometime we have to wait for the answers to our questions. I will have to wait to see what will hatch out of these eggs. I can't speed up time. But that is okay. I will wait eagerly to find out what will hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment