Tuesday, July 29, 2014

You Tell Me

I usually can give a guess at what I am looking at. But this one got me. It did not matter at what angle I took pictures of this bug, an answer did not come to mind. So you tell me. I really would like to know.

I can tell you that it is no bigger than an ant. My camera had a hard time focusing on it because it was so small. I saw around ten or so along the same fence. I am stumped.

So I am counting on my bug friends to help me out. I searched the web and went through the insect books that I have at home. I even went to Barnes n Noble with no luck. I need you to tell me what this is.

Are you up to it?

1 comment:

  1. Google or book search "spittlebug." The body is almost identical except for whatever that spiny stuff at the rear is.

    ReplyDelete