Thursday, July 31, 2014

Not What I Was Expecting

Doing my rounds I went to the pond near my home. I like going there to visit one of my favorite bird. There is a male wood duck that calls this pond his home and I love taking pictures of him.

But this visit I came across something different. This green heron was not what I was expecting to see. It was a nice surprise. I sat in my car watching it hunt for it meal. I must have taken around thirty pictures.

The one thing I did notice, each time he was ready to strike the feathers on the side of his neck would fluff up. That was cool to watch and I knew when to get my camera ready.

I love when God gives me things that I was not expecting. He knows my heart's desire and gives beyond my expectations. Knowing He cares about me helps me to face each day. I can't wait to see what He has to show me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment