Sunday, July 27, 2014

Near Miss

Today as I turned onto the road to leave I saw a boxed turtle trying to cross. Before I could do anything a pickup ran over the poor little guy. I expected to see a flat shell. To my pleasure the turtle was just find. It was a near miss.

I decided to pull over and get the poor little guy off the road. Of course I had to take some pictures first. He seemed to know that I was coming to help because he did not pull back into his shell when I came close. I picked him up and put him in the grass and off he went. I wanted to follow him to keep him safe. Yet I know that was not possible.

It is good to know that when Jesus get us out of a near miss He stays by us and keeps us safe. He knows our every moves and rescues us when we call out to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment