Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Muskrat Love

The first day in Iowa, Don and I set out to explore the area. There was a little pond by the hotel. Don noticed something going into the water. When the muskrat went under the ice, we waited to see where it would come back up. When he did he had something in his mouth. it was sometime of vegetation and he was enjoying a good meal.

I just love watching this little muskrat. I just think that they are cute creatures. It was a nice start to a great weekend attending my nephew's wedding.

God blessed this weekend with great weather and safe traveling. It was nice spending time with family and enjoying God's creation.

I pray that the newly weds enjoy loving each other for years to come as I enjoy watching this muskrat loving his meal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment