Thursday, December 11, 2014

Room In Each Refrigerator.

Today we set off to go to my nephew's wedding. It is a long ride to Iowa. We only made it half way and decided to stop at a Best Western.

The receptionist sign us in, and mention that it had been a long day for her as well.  So when I asked her if our room had a refrigerator in it. She said "Of course. There is a room in each refrigerator." Well, that made my night.

If we had to sleep in a refrigerator, we might as well be like this wren and sleep outside in the snow. I am so glad that we have a warm room with a small frig and not the other way around.

 Tomorrow is going to be another long ride. At the end of this part we get to be with family. It might be cold outside there as well, but I will have a warm feeling inside with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment