Saturday, December 20, 2014

Spirit Forward


Well! Do I look like I am ready for the Christmas spirit season?

Where I worked at there is a hat decoration contest. So I threw on all the old and new pins I have earned through the many years I have work. I even attached a small string of blinking light to make it more festive.

Last night at work I was told that someone earlier in the week came in and paid off five peoples lay-a-ways. Out of those five people who came to pick up their lay-a-ways, one went on to pay off someone else's lay-a-way.

I was also told that in another state a person paid off every one's lay-a-way. What a great way to pay the Christmas spirit forward.

I can not pay off any one's lay-a-way, but I can pay the spirit of Christmas forward in other acts of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment