Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Double Save

We all love to save money. I use to look forward to double coupon savings when I would go grocery shopping.

There is another kind of double save. Sport fans love it when the outfielders work hard to get a double out only to fail and it becomes a double save for your favorite team.

The other day at my work a young woman proceeded to take her infant who was still in the car seat and place it on top of the shopping cart. As she turn back to pay for her stuff the car seat and baby fell from the cart. The manager who just happen to be nearby rushed to catch the child.

But in the same moment he lost his balance and was falling backward with the baby heading straight for the counter. Another associate was close enough to throw his body between the manager and the counter saving the both of them. A double save.

I wonder how many times God has had to double save me. First He gave His Son freely to save me from eternity in hell. Than He saves me from myself on a daily basic. I thank the Lord for "double save"

1 comment:

  1. This is so good. I definitely agree how God saves me from myself.

    ReplyDelete