Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Humming Bird Frenzy

While eating at a restaurant, I noticed flashes of something passing by the window. There were people eating out on the porch. One of the customer got her phone out and began taking pictures of the flashes. I soon realized that the flashes were in fact, humming birds.

When we finish our meal, we headed for the car and got our cameras. For the next fifteen minute we all tried our best to get a good shot of the humming bird frenzy. They are the cutest birds, yet the hardest to get on camera.

Anything worth getting sometimes take patience and at least thirty plus snapping of the camera. I was fortunate enough to get a few good shots. This one is my favorite.

I hope to get a chance to see another humming bird frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment