Monday, August 24, 2015

Snake Scare

My cousin and I are always on the look out for bones in the desert. So when we saw what looked like the rib cage of an large animal, we jumped out of the car and headed straight for the site. It turned out to be a dried up dead bush.

Disappointed we headed back to the car where our husband were waiting. We only took a few steps when my cousin ran behind me and grabbed my arms.

"There's a snake," she screamed.

Sitting by a smaller bush was a scary looking snake. We made our way backing slowly away from the snake. Both of us yelling out to our husband to come and check it out.

Than I notice something. The snake was not moving. Through my camera I could see it was dead. Of course my cousin had to throw a big rock at the snake. If it was not dead before, she made sure it was dead now.

From that point on we made sure we paid attention to where we were stepping. We did not want to have another snake scare like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment