Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sunflower Attraction


What is it about sunflowers that attracts all kinds of life? The minute I see friends posting sunflower pictures on Facebook, I need to know where they took the picture. The next day I make my way to either Broom's Bloom or the farm off of Hess road.

When I get there, the places are filled with people with the same idea. They want to catch the perfect shot of the sunflower field. Along with all the people, you will find the birds, bees and butterflies are attracted to the flowers as well.

The sunflowers beckons me. I must answer the call. The attraction is too strong. Like the butterfly in the picture, I will go from sunflower to sunflower to take in the sweetness of the nector. This day the sunflower attraction was complete. I was in heaven.

1 comment: