Thursday, January 4, 2018

Owl No Eagle Yes


I decided to try and get a shot of the snow owl that I keep seeing posted on the birding sight on Facebook. A few of my birding friends told me a good spot to go. Road after road, I would go down in search of the owl.

There were a few times that I would get out and just wait. No owl. I even ran into a few other birders also searching for the same bird. So, I knew that I was in the right place.

I did hit pay dirt though when it came to seeing eagles. They were every where. I was not even at the Conowingo Dam. They were very entertaining as they would chase each other about the water. I had many fly overs and took many pictures.

The day was not a bust. I did not get to see my owl. I did however got my fill of eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment