Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Losing Weight


This squirrel seems to be saying, "You want me to lose weight?" "I worked too hard to gain pounds to get me through the cold months ahead."

My problem, I gain too much weight through out the holidays. I do not need these pounds to get me through the winter months. My New Year's resolution is to lose at least twenty-five pounds by June. This is when we will be going on vacation again. I do not want the weight to hold me back.

Why is it so easy to gain the pounds? Yet, it takes forever to lose even just one pound. But, I am determine. Eating healthier, walking more and staying away from the temptation of sweets, I should be able to meet my goal.

So Mr Squirrel, you go ahead and gain your pounds. This person here, plans on losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment