Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Which Way Do I Go


In West Virginia, outside the hotel we were staying in, was a grave yard. I noticed that there were several holes along the fence. Before too long, I found out why they were there. Out popped a ground hog with her little ones.

They seemed to be having a hard time deciding which way to go. The mom wanted to go to the left and the little guy wanted to head to the right. He ended up using his mom as a stepping stool to reach the foliage.


There are many times that I do not know which way I should go. I need to rely on others to get directions. It might be where to go for dinner, vacation or just the next step at work.

There are times when the direction I want to go is too hard for me. This is when I need to use a stepping stool and spend time praying. Through prayers God helps me to go the right way. It might be to the left. It might be to the right. Either way, God's way gets me to the fresh foliage.

Which way do I go? I go where God leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment