Tuesday, December 31, 2019

One Big Fish


I caught the big fish.

There was something new at the boardwalk in Havre de Grace. It has been a while since I took the time to visit. It was just too nice outside to spend it inside. So, My husband and I spent the day checking out many places. The coolest thing that we came across was this big fish at the end of the boardwalk.

Who ever made this fish, took some time to put the pieces together. It is made up of many smaller fishes. This is one fine piece of work of art.

Today, it is New Year Eve. Tomorrow, like the whole world, I will be starting a whole new year. It would be easy to think that I can do it all alone. I do tend to try. As I get older though, I have learn that I need the help of my family, friends and church family to make it through the water ways of life.

It does take a whole school of fishes to stick together. There is power in the numbers. This fish art helps me to see how many can become one powerful force to deal with.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment