Friday, August 23, 2019

A Wren Song


There is no mistaking the song of the Carolina Wren. When these little birds of the Mariner Point Park start to sing, you can hear them through out the park. Like many birds they have many vocal sounds. I know when they sounds the alarms. It is amusing when they are in a playful mood. In this picture, the wren is calling out to another.


These little fellows are a sight to watch. They remind me of God's sense of humor. He makes us all like the wren in that we all sing our own songs. We can sound the alarm when scared. We communicates back and forth with each other. And I am sure He finds us a sight to watch.

I just hope that in my case, God sees in me the eagerness to sing a wren song to Him. That it is pleasing to His ears as the wren song is pleasing to mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment