Sunday, January 3, 2021

Up Or Down

In this picture you can see that the woodpecker likes to eat his food heads up. The nuthatch prefer to eat upside down. So who is doing it wrong?  Of course, the answer is neither.

I like to use spoons, forks and knives. Sometimes I like to use just my fingers. They make a handy tool for eating. But, I can not use chop stick. Does that make me wrong in the way I eat? No.

When I go to an all you can eat restaurant, I like to see how different people go for certain foods. Not everyone choices the same things. I fill my plates with all kinds of vegetables. My husband loves mixing it up and go for many differents foods.

God created these birds just the way He wanted. I know that God created me and you just the way He wanted. Each one of us are special. If we eat our food heads up or upside down, we are doing it just the way we are supposed to eat them. Of course, I prefer to eat it heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment