Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lights Up


Today I am going to get my Christmas lights on the tree. Over the weekend I hope to get my husband to put them on the outside. Every year I battle the entanglement of the lights.  I use a tester to find the one that refuses to light and replace it.

Once that is done I line the lights on the floor and attempt to put it on the tree with the help of my grandson and cat.

Just light the dogs trying to put their lights on the doghouse I will spend hours finding a good strand that works and get all tangled up with them as I put them on the tree.

But it will be all worth it when I flick the switch and all the lights glow.

The glow I want the most to shine this year is the one I receive from the love of Jesus. He has spend a lot of time trying to untangle my life and fix the bulbs that doesn't work so that when he flicks the switch I shine. Jesus is my source of light. I want it to glow brightly for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment