Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sing It Out

Last night I was able to go to the annual Faith Circle Christmas Party. There was plenty of food, fellowship and entertainment.
One of the highlights of the night was when the group got to sing The Twelve Days of Christmas. Each of us were giving a day to sing out when it was our turn.
My friend Barbara was giving two, but boy did she sing them out. Two turtle doves rang out each time that part of the song came around. Barbara made the song fun and interesting because she was not afraid to sing it out.
How interesting could we make living the Christian's life if we were not afraid to sing it out? How many other would join in the choir because we it fun and interesting?
I'm for one want to sing it out loud and clear. I am a Christian, a child of God and Jesus is my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment