Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Favorite Cookie

My favorite all time cookie is the snicker doodle. When you first take it out of the oven piping hot it just melts in your mouth. I feel like I have died and gone to heaven.

Yet the cookie that I have the most fum with is the gingerbread man ones. With these cookies you can use your imagination and create works of art.

What is also fun this time of season it getting to enjoy all the many types of cookies. One way that I am doing it this year is by having a cookie exchange at my writer's group meeting.

Last year one of the member brought in cookies that were made with mashed potatoes. At first I was afraid to take a bite. But when I finally did it was like I had died and gone to heaven.

So what kind of cookies will you all be eating this year? Me! Every one that I can get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment