Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Air Conditioner Woes

Air conditioner woes has tested my resolve to live a comfortable life here in the trailer. I do not have central air so there are portable air conditioners in several rooms.

But it is the one that is a floor model that sits in the living room that has been testing my patience. When it gets filled with water you have to open the three knobs to release the water before it overflows.

This involve taking it to the front door and letting it drain out the door. The last time I did this it has been leaking on the floor ever since. I keep having to put towels around it to soak up the water. Several time my husband, daughter and I have examine it to find the leak. But we can not determine where the problem lies.

So last night I stayed up and played with it past midnight. After I drained the water, cleaned it up and put it back into place I notice something. It was not leveled. The air conditioner was leaning forward just enough for the water to leak from the front. Once I straighten it, it seems to be working fine now.

There is a lesson here I think. I need to get my life leveled with God so that I do not leak out. Once I straighten myself I can retain the lessons that He has to teach me each day. No more air conditioner woes.


No comments:

Post a Comment