Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Close Encounter

Arthur and I watched "Close Encounter of the Third Kind" the other day. It was a story of aliens coming to Devil's Tower. I remember thinking when the movie first came out that I would love to go to Devil's Tower one day. So in 2005 we got to go. Of course I did not experience any alien encounter that day.

I did however experience a close encounter with God. I was in awe at the wonders that I was seeing. Each year that God allows me go on vacation I experience something new and become overwhelmed with the beauty of His creations.

In a couple of weeks I will be off to my yearly vacation. I can wait to experience more close encounters with my Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Good picture. Excellent composition. I'm very glad you caught some of the beige grass in the foreground. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete