Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Don't You Have Wings?

The other day while working on my pictures I happened to notice movement inside my light. There trying to climb out of the lamp was a stink bug. I wasn't touching it so I went back to work on my pictures.

Every once in a while I would look up to see it still struggling to get climb out. He would make it up half way and slide back to the bottom causing the lamp to flicker. This went on for over half an hour.

I had had enough and yell to the bug "Don't you have wings." I could not understand why he just didn't fly out.

But God reminded me that I am just like the stink bug. I try to do things on my own power even though I keep failing. I can hear Him saying "Did I not give you wings?"

I turned the light off, went to bed and prayed that tomorrow I will try not to be like the stink bug and use my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment