Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fish Bread

I watched as this fellow threw whole slices of bread into the pond. The geese and ducks made their way post haste and proceeded to devour the slices. As some of the bread floated away I notice that something else was attacking the bread.

They were sucking big holes from underneath and it took me awhile to see what was the culprit. The culprit were fishes. Catfishes to be exacted. It seems that the bread was not just for the birds they were fish breads as well.

You never know what a person will like until you put it out there for them to try. My grandson is always willing to take a small bite of the meals I fix. He always said he likes it, but the look on his face tells a different story. But when I find things missing from the frig, I know who is the culprit.

So what am I willing to try today? Whatever it is it will not be fish bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment