Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Frame It

When I took a photography class last year the teacher said that you should always take the picture with the mind set that you will frame it and hang it on your wall. When I take pictures it is so that I can tell a story, write my blog and hold onto a memory.

I will take pictures of any and everything. I will even take pictures of other taking pictures. It is the excitement of catching a rare moment of time that keeps me motivated. Every once in a while I do take a picture that I want to frame.

Today I helped a friend capture pictures that she might want to frame. I put out peanuts, bird seeds and stepped back so that she could get her moment. One time I took batteries out of my camera to help a stranger get her chance. I have taken other friends to some of my favorite spots so that they could snap away to their heart content. All for that picture that they might want to frame.

It is the pleasure that I get from taking pictures. If I could frame anything. I would frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment