Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stick Out In A Crowd

Do you ever notice that there are those you just stick out in a crowd? Some with the way they dress, some with their personality and others with just their presence. They seem to demand attention.

When you walk into a room your eyes are drawn to them. Everyone else seems to blend into the background. You might want to be just like these like them.

God see us that way. His love for us make us stand out in a crowd. He made each and everyone of us special. We can stand tall or short, dressy or plain, and out in the open or against the wall. It does not matter to God. We are unique.

I am one of those short, plain dressed and stand back kind of person. Yet I know God see me every time in the crowd. I am glad that I do stand out in a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment