Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Second Chance

Okay. Got a second chance to get a better shot of the cormorant. Of course he was not so willing to let me get the picture right away. He stayed on the island part for over an hour. But I had time to wait and wait I did.

He finally decided to get into the water. After chasing him around the pond for another half an hour I yelled out to him. "I had to leave to go to work. The least you could do was let me get your picture." It seemed to work. That darn bird swam right straight for me, got out of the pond within a few feet of me and spread his wings.

So you know that I snapped away, getting me some great pictures.

Don't I wish that life could be so easy to control. Yell at it and watch it do my bidding. But that is wishful thinking. I guess I just have to be content with yelling at a cormorant and getting a second chance for a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment