Saturday, August 2, 2014

Two Snakes

This year I have notice that I have not seen many snakes. This day I saw two. I kept looking on the ground for them. The problem was that they were not on the ground. They were in the trees.

The only reason I saw this snake at all was that this is a tree that I always stop at to feed the birds and squirrels. I would not have notice him because he was staying still. He was laying in wait for his meal.

There are many things in life that I do not notice. I need to stop what I am doing and pay attention to the things going on around me. Maybe a friend needs a listening ear. Someone else might need an encouraging word. Even just standing still by their side is all they need.

What ever it is I need to be more aware of my surroundings. So that I can be a better servant of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment