Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Drive By

One of the thing I have learned while on the many vacations with my cousins is that you can take many pictures as you drive by the sites. Even the elusive bears, wolves and hawks can be caught on camera during our drive-bys. It is being at the right place at the right time and having your camera ready that you get the shots. Just like this hawk on our last vacation together.

This holds true as I make my way around town going to work, shopping or the church. My camera sits by my side, and I am ready to take the shot of what ever comes my way.

I got to thinking, how ready am I when trials comes my way? Do I try and drive by them? I am afraid the answer is "yes". When trials comes my way, I hit the gas pedal and try to speed pass them.

Than God tells me that He is sitting there beside me. All I have to do is be ready and let Him be in control. When I do, He helps me not to drive by but to stop and take the picture.

If you are facing any trials today, I pray that you don't try to drive by them. Let God drive you to and through them. With Him the picture becomes clear when you reach the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment