Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Day Of Autumn

Today is the first day of autumn. Summer is a thing of the past. I am not sadden over this fact. I am looking forward to seeing the colors of this season. The colors of fall warms my spirit.

I set off today to get pictures of these colors. A visit to Brad's produce gave me what I was looking for. Between the mums, pumpkins and other produces, I soon felt in the mood for autumn. I even bought some tomatoes and peaches to eat later.

My favorite flower of the season is mums. It is such a simple plant, yet its blooms spread out inviting you to partake of its aroma and beauty. So I did. If I had the money I would have bought up the whole lot and brought them home.

Today is the first day of autumn. I can't wait to enjoy the rest of the days of this wonderful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment