Thursday, January 1, 2015

Road Block

There is not a year that goes by that I find myself facing road blocks. This year was no exception. I felt the pain of losing a brother and a sister. I had to stay in the hospital two times. Fell off a ladder and was out of work for weeks. This year has been one road block after another.

Through each road block I felt the love of God sustaining me. It was the prayers of my friends and family that helped to hold me together. It was a rough year and I thank God that it is over.

Today is the start of a new year. With the help of God I will make it through what ever road blocks comes my way. With the prayers of my friends and family I will not fall apart. I thank God for each and every one of you. Keep the prayers coming and I will keep praying for you all.

Happy New Year. May God bless each and every one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment