Friday, April 17, 2015

Bee's Delight

I have an assignment to try and capture the color purple in a photo.

I saw these flowers and started taking pictures. It was than I noticed this one bees flying around the same flowers. He kept poking his head into the petals enjoying the delight of the nectar.

Capturing the color purple seem mute now, I focused my attention on capturing the bee. After taking about twenty pictures, I got the shot that I was after, the bee in flight heading to the flower.

Sometime we focus on things in life and God brings something else into our life to get us to change our focus. When this happens, we find this is what we were after all along, a perfect shot of God's plans.

Today I enjoyed watching the bee delight. I think today God enjoyed giving me my delight as well. Praise God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment